Our Terms and Conditions
Licence to Use Website
All intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website are reserved to us and our partners. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to restrictions detailed herein and in the rest of these terms and conditions.
The use of our website must not cause damage or impede its availability. Additionally, the website must not be used for any illegal or harmful activities.
We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the website at our discretion. If provided with a user ID and password, maintaining their confidentiality is your responsibility.
Although we strive for accuracy, we do not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website. We also do not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that its material is kept current.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions related to this website and your use of it.
You shall indemnify us against losses, damages, and expenses incurred by us as a result of any breach of these terms.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to take any actions we deem suitable to address breaches of these terms and conditions, including but not limited to suspending your access to the website.
- Act on My Behalf: Reputation Online will draft and submit 'Right to be Forgotten' applications under GDPR Article 17 to the three primary search engines (Google, Bing, and Yahoo) and handle all related communications on my behalf.
- Data Protection Authorities: Reputation Online will draft and submit follow-up complaints to the Information Commissioner (ICO), Scottish Information Commissioner, Irish Data Protection Commission, or other relevant Data Protection Authority if required, and deal with all related communications on my behalf. Sharing my personal information, including my government ID, solely for purposes associated with the deindexation of search engine links and the removal of articles, images, videos, or other unwanted content, from the Internet. If required, Reputation Online may contact me for further information to assist their work, this will benefit from the same consent to sharing.
- Direct Approaches to Publishers: Reputation Online will make direct approaches to publishers, web hosting companies, and platforms to request deletion, anonymisation, the addition of 'NoIndex' tags, or corrections if deemed appropriate, and to deal with all related communications on my behalf.
- Additional Work: Reputation Online will perform any additional work identified to remove (deindex) articles, images, and links adversely affecting my life from search engine results pages, under the terms of this service agreement, and handle all related communications on my behalf.
- Third-Party Assistance: Reputation Online may appoint third parties, as deemed necessary, to assist in the removal, deindexing, or modification of articles, images, and links that adversely affect my life. These third parties will adhere to the same standards and obligations outlined in this agreement.
- Reputation online may contact you requesting consent to share further specific data with third parties. You will be informed if data beyond the initial details, and id, supplied is distributed for purposes of fulfilling our contract.
I consent to Reputation Online:
- Processing and storing my personal information regarding past events, convictions, and related matters.
- Sharing my personal information, solely for purposes associated with the deindexation of search engine links and the removal of articles, images, videos, or other unwanted content, from the Internet.
- We will share case information with our partners and the lawyers instructed to fulfil our services.
- The data initially shared, but not limited to, includes your full name, photographic ID and any essential information regarding your case, eg: information regarding important dates of a criminal conviction and when this may become legally spent.
- Our partners comply with their requirements under the GDPR’s and keep all information shared confidential and protected.
- If Reputation online require further information, as requested by the search engines, any data shared will be provided to our partners to fulfil our contractual obligations. For instance, information and evidence of current employment, address history and letter of authority required for complaints to regulatory bodies.
- The client will be informed via email that the information provided in response to the search engines request will be shared with our trusted third parties.
- If the client, at any time, wishes to restrict the processing and distribution of their data please inform Reputation Online’s Data Controller by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by English law, and disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Reputation Online is a trading name of Repuserve Ltd, company number: 15101762. Registered in England and Wales. Registered Address: 1.10, The Maltings East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, Wales, CF24 5EA
You can contact us by email by visiting this link.